In every moment you would be able to exercise the rights referred to in art. 15 and ss. of EU Regulation 679/2016, among other those of obtaining from the owner the access to your personal data and adjustment or the cancellation of the same or the limitation of treatment that concerns it, or to oppose, for legitimate reasons, to their treatment, in addition to the right to data portability.
1) What data do we collect?
When you use our services, you accept that our company collect some of your personal data. This page has the objective of telling which data we collect, why and how we use them.
We process two types of data:
1.1) 1.1) Data given by the user
when you register we ask you to give us some of your data that are necessary to use our service.
These data are for example the data that we ask:
Name, surname, company, e-mail address, telephone number, country, province, city.
If you give personal data of other people, such as the one of your family members or friends, you will have to be sure that they have been adequately informed and have agreed to the treatment in the described modalities of the present information sheet.
Data from children under 16 years old
If you are under 16 years old you cannot provide us with any personal data or register with us, and in any case, we do not assume responsibility for any false statements you provide. If we become aware of the existence of untrue statements we will proceed with the immediate cancellation of any personal data acquired.
1.2) Data that we collect automatically
We collect the following data through the services you use:
- technical data: e.g. IP address, browser type, information about your computer, information about the current (approximate) location of the instrument you are using;
- data collected using cookies or similar technologies: for more information, please visit the "Cookies" section.
2) HOW DO WE USE THE DATA WE COLLECT?
We use your data to guarantee you access to our services and their provision, including:
- Requesting information about the products we offer
- Communications related to the provision of the service
- Remarketing via Facebook Pixel for social campaigns
If you have expressly given us your consent (by subscribing to the newsletter) we will use your data to inform you about promotional activities that may be interesting for you.
In particular, we use your data to: communicate promotional, commercial and advertising activities to you by e-mail, carry out analysis and reporting activities related to promotional communication systems, such as the detection of the number of open e-mails, clicks on links in the communication or the list of subscribers to the newsletter.
3) IS THE DECLARATION OF DATA COMPULSORY?
The provision of personal data is mandatory only for the processing necessary for the provision of services offered, any refusal makes it impossible to use the service itself, but is optional for promotional purposes and any refusal to give consent has no negative consequences on the provision of the service offered within the website.
4) WHO ARE THE SUBJECTS OF THE TREATMENT?
The Data Controller is Doal S.r.l with unique business partner, Via Montegrappa, 112 - 31010 Mosnigo of Moriago (TV) - P.iva 03724580265 in the person of its legal representative.
5) HOW CAN YOU GET INFORMATION ABOUT THE DATA, MODIFY IT, DELETE IT OR HAVE A COPY?
Access to personal data opt-out
Any physical person who uses our service can:
- obtain from the owner, at any time, information about the existence of their personal data, the origin of the same, the purposes and methods of treatment and, if any, to obtain access to personal data and information referred to in Article 15 of the GDPR
- request the updating, rectification, integration, cancellation, limitation of data processing in case one of the conditions provided for in Article 18 of the GDPR, the transformation into anonymous form or blocking of personal data, processed in violation of the law, including those whose retention is unnecessary for the purposes for which the data were collected and/or subsequently processed
- oppose, in whole or in part, for legitimate reasons, the processing of data, even if pertinent to the purpose of collecting and processing personal data for purposes of commercial information or sending advertising materials or direct selling or for carrying out market research or commercial communication. Each user also has the right to revoke consent at any time without prejudice to the lawfulness of processing based on consent given before revocation
- receive their personal data, provided knowingly and actively or through the use of the service, in a structured format, commonly used and readable by automatic device, and to transmit them to another owner of the treatment without hindrance
- lodge a complaint with the Guarantor Authority for the protection of personal data in Italy.
We remind you that for any question or request relating to your personal data and respect for your privacy you can call us at +39 0438 890024.
6) HOW AND FOR HOW LONG WILL YOUR DATA BE STORED?
Personal data is stored in paper and/or electronic/IT form and for the time strictly necessary to fulfil the purposes referred to in point 2, in compliance with your privacy and current regulations.
For the purposes of direct marketing and profiling we keep your data for a maximum period equal to that provided for by applicable law.
7) HOW DO WE ENSURE THE PROTECTION OF YOUR DATA?
The data are collected by the subjects indicated in point 4, according to the indications of the reference legislation, with particular regard to the security measures provided for by the GDPR (art. 32) for their processing by means of computerised, manual and automated tools and with logic strictly related to the purposes indicated in point 2 and in any case in such a way as to guarantee the security and confidentiality of the data itself.